Friday, March 19, 2010

What's Better Than Bubble Bath?

Today is the day I FINALLY add Bath Bliss to my etsy store. I have been making this product for a while now and the time has come for it to go out into the big wide world.







Bath Bliss is a bath powder that when added to running water fills your tub with mountains of fluffy foamy bubbles and....get ready... colors the water! Yup! My favorite is purple water with clouds of snowy white bubbles. Mmmm....





The test monkeys LOVE taking a bath when this bath powder is added to the water. They especially like it if they get to choose the color. I usually have blue, green, purple, pink, and orange on hand. (Technically I have yellow too, but well, it just doesn’t seem right to sit in a tub of yellow water…)






I envision some of these making their way into Easter baskets in a few weeks. The pretty pastel colors are very spring-like and how can you beat the fun of a colored bubble bath?

3 comments:

  1. how exciting. that's good to make it and try it for some time and then sell it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! This would be a good thing to promote too as a unique kids goodie bag item for birthday parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea, Little Dickens!

    ReplyDelete