Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Miss Pretty Perfect

Bags with personality!

For years the only bag I ever carried was a backpack. Even when we were in the diaper bag stage, I packed all the girls stuff in, yup, a backpack. Goodness forbid I should own something as girly as a purse. However, I have to admit I now own (and use!) a matching collection of bags that includes a tote, overnighter, purse, make-up bag, wallet, and laptop case. Yes, they match! All in the same pattern.




I even created the Vida Bonita line of lip balms to match a famous line of bag patterns.

I want to introduce you to an amazing artisan hand bag line: Miss Pretty Perfect. The styles is this line are all named after strong woman worth admiring. Each style comes in several fabric patterns and you can coordinate all your pieces or mix it up to match your different looks.


La Toya Stevens, the strong woman behind Miss Pretty Perfect is a talented fashion designer based out of North Carolina. Before striking out on her own she worked as a sewer for a private label handbag designer in Union Square.

Dr. Quinn Travel Bag



This is one of my favorite styles: the Miss Amelia Overnight Bag named after the queen of travelers herself, Amelia Earhart. This hobo has a 39” strap to wear across your body while toting your gear across town or across the Atlantic.


Check out the roomy inside complete with four pockets:



The Miss Rosa Gathered Wristlet was inspired by another memorable strong woman: Rosa Parks. Can’t you just picture Ms. Parks sitting on that infamous bus with one of these clutches by MPP on her lap?













Check out Miss Pretty Perfect’s Blog for glimpses of retired and upcoming styles, features of other artisans and special promotions.

Miss Wendy B. Messenger Bag

Connect with this Artist:
Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/missprettyperfect
Blog: http://missprettyperfect.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/missprettyperfect
Twitter: http://twitter.com/toiyah

3 comments:

  1. Too Cute Marie! I love it! Thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bags, I actually like the wristlets the best even though I'm not normally that keen on clutches. I'm the sort of person who carries her life in a bag!

    ReplyDelete